Information overload. We all suffer from it. The average person is bombarded with in excess of 3,000 marketing messages a day.
Here’s just a few of recent ‘current’ phrases that are tugging at our hearts and minds hoping to capture your interest and make a sale.
What influences you today may not be the same as tomorrow. With so many competing messages attempting to persuade you, how can you ensure your’s is the message that resonates?
Join me 12/8 as I share the insiders secrets to how to make your packaging speak human @ http://www.instantpresenter.com/AccountManager/RegEv.aspx?PIID=EA50D786854C
Why me? I’m one of the top consumer product packaging experts and I’ll share 35+ years of packaging expertise about what works and what doesn’t.
Best of all its free!
Think some other tips related to this week’s news are important? How about your comments on these insights? Please let me know what you think and how we can turn packaging tips into packaging success.
At the very least show me you care by “liking” this post please.
- Global events can accelerate consumer awareness. Keep your antenna up for fast moving external influences that can influence your product packaging. Think BP oil spill and what’s that’s going to do to packaging? Find out more in External Influences Will Impact Product Packaging
- Packaging is not static. It evolves with consumers wants and needs. Do you clearly understand what the consumer wants from your packaging? This tip caused some controversy. One reader responded with “Packaging evolves to meet manufacturer’s profit needs first and foremost.” Another said “I agree yet disagree. Look at Paul Mitchell! No change!” What are your thoughts? In any case Who Are You Packaging Your Product For Anyway?
- You can follow the lead of other brands or you can innovate with your own. Differentiation is key to retail success by Understanding The Critical Role Of The “Brand” In Product Packaging
Think some other tips related to this weeks news are important? How about your comments on these insights? Please let me know what you think and how we can turn packaging tips into packaging success.
- Collaboration Drives Packaging Innovation Dupont award winners @ http://is.gd/coZQd Innovation makes you stand out from the crowd. It can be accomplished in a variety of ways. Right now the hot packaging trend is innovation in the area of packaging sustainability. For more on how to differentiate read
SPECIAL REPORT: 2010 Packaging Trends Impacting What Consumers Will Buy:
Please email for a PDF copy of the top ten packaging trends.
- US Metal Packaging Industry Looks for BPA Alternatives @ http://is.gd/cpZco This debate is ongoing. The packaging industry is looking for solutions. Regulation is being monitored by government too. On Point: What’s The FDA Got To Do With Packaging @ http://is.gd/5qp8I
- Pepsico’s commitment by 2020 send nothing to landfill all product packaging renewable @ http://is.gd/crzlx Large corporations are integrating extensive long term initiatives covering the gamut of the entire manufacturing process.
You can do your part by greening your packaging. Learn these 6 easy steps in my latest e-book 6 steps to greener packaging
- Toxic Glue in Food Packaging May Pose Health Risk @ http://is.gd/cndMu Health risks come in many ways and news studies appear all the time. The key is to understand what packaging issues may impact you and your products. On point and a little bit of a spoof is “Fear Factor Packaging” email me for a copy. Think some other issues were hot last week or want to comment on these? Please let me know what you think and how we can solve some of these pressing packaging issues.